Why you should move your accounting to the cloud.
If you are like most small business owners, you find accounting to be the chore you leave at the bottom of your to-do-list. Even though the world is evolving and becoming more and more tech savvy, many small business owners are still confining their sensitive financial data to one single computer and inputting it into archaic desktop software. Doing accounting the traditional way leads to errors and out-of-date data with the insecure shuffling of emails and thumb-drives back and forth with your accountant.
Move to cloud accounting and eliminate the common challenges of traditional bookkeeping.
- Anytime, anywhere access – Stop allowing yourself to be held back by desktop computer software. Connect and collaborate from anywhere around the globe, 24/7, on any device.
- Multiple user accessibility – Have a question for your accountant, but they do not have access to your current files? Since your data all resides in one central location, within the cloud, you and your accountant can view your business financials at the same time.
- Data transfer – Instead of sending your sensitive financial data via email or thumb-drives, you can input it into your hosted QuickBooks account and access it from any device at a separate location.
- Data protection – Do not chance losing your data because it resides on one computer. By having your accounting data located in the cloud, it is securely backed up and can be easily retrieved in case your business falls victim to an unexpected disaster.
- Software and server updates – Our technicians will manage your software installation and patch updates, so you are always working with the most up-to-date secure software. Your data will reside on servers that are pro-actively monitored and maintained, so your data is always available.
- Security and privacy – When most people think of the cloud their first presumption is lack of security, but this is not the case. Hosting your QuickBooks in the Netsonic cloud will protect your data more than hosting on your own computer. Your data is secure while in transit and at rest with bank grade encryption for extra protection against malicious software and hackers. Netsonic’s cloud is also set-up differently then most providers. Your data is isolated from others in our cloud infrastructure. Your cloud server is dedicated solely to you, keeping you from interacting with any other client’s data.
Stop working the historic way. Start saving time and money by switching your accounting to the cloud. Click here to find out more about hosting your accounting in the Netsonic cloud.